Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00510 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,675 (525,010 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (31 minutes ago)