Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00572 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,574 (799,486 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)