Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00383 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,110 (550,663 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)