Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,816 (11,899 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)