Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 ($3,518) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)