Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,491 (9,759TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)