Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26380 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,384 (9,037TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)