Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,355 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)