Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)