Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,638 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)