Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,510 (4,908 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)