Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22435 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,541 (﷼ 6,869) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)