Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24907 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,990 (﷼ 12,005) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)