Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,776 (3,791,928 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)