Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,785 (5,040,174 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)