Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,130 ($4,360) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)