Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,196 ($2,586) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)