Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,522 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,678 (520,240 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)