Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 (₩3,532,202) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)