Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,502 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21713 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,281 (5,900 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (44 minutes ago)