Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,418 (COL$4,975,429) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)