Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,356 (руб 90,299) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)