Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,508 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)