Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,521 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)