Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,155 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)