Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.131 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 (£2,167) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)