Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,640 (£3,888) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)