Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,171 ($3,730) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)