Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,672 ($3,100) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)