Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,771 ($3,408) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (28 minutes ago)