Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,116 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)