Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,798 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (38 minutes ago)