Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,314 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (42 minutes ago)