Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 97% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,164 (4,041,755 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)