Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,437 (4,218,401 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)