Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,322 (2,177,785 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)