Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21532 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,432 (6,651 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)