Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,156 (C$3,294) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)