Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,543 (C$5,271) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)