Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06466 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,713 (R 26,498) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)