Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,765 (R 40,104) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)