Cost of living comparison between Botshabelo, South Africa and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06674 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,650 (R 39,710) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)