Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,156 ($6,566) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (38 minutes ago)