Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,441 ($4,117) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)