Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)