Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)