Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,035 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)