Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)