Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,839 (﷼ 65,015,492) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)