Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 ($2,483) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)