Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,296 (COL$8,123,225) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)