Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,779 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,383 (COL$4,687,006) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)