Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11285 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,624 (kr 40,973) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (32 minutes ago)