Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,519 (995,892 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)