Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00013 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,217 (25,455,020 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)