Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06873 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,039 (R 44,223) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)