Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06764 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,627 (R 24,058) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)