Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,414 (1,249,742 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)