Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35397 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €997 (2,817 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)