Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,827 (1,214,361 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (43 minutes ago)