Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,174 ($2,562) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)