Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,820 (£3,305) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)