Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 ($2,732) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)