Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,435 (﷼ 83,534,501) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)