Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,423 (﷼ 82,937,523) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (25 minutes ago)