Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,330 (﷼ 80,363,370) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)