Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00872 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,478 (₨ 284,074) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (36 minutes ago)