Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19862 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,381 (RM6,952) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)