Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,479 ($2,889) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (13 minutes ago)