Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 ($2,749) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)