Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,649 ($4,900) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)