Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 ($3,096) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (19 minutes ago)