Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,124 ($4,390) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)