Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,169 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)