Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,925 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)