Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,310 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)