Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,225 (₨157,094) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)