Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,301 (2,548KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)