Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,113 (4,140KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)